Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sometimes he can make me feel exceptional



Sometimes he can make me feel exceptional.  For instance Wednesday night. Chris and I met our friend Wes at the Smokey Mountain Brewery for dinner. Wednesday nights are trivia night and although we don't play it's fun to watch and listen.

We were sitting at the last red light and Chris was looking through his Facebook on his tablet.  (Yes!  He still has a flip phone but has the tablet.)  Chris said something about me switching my profile picture often.  I told him that was the fun of Facebook.  And silliness.  He hit the "like" button.  I said, "oh, you liked my profile picture. I kinda look pretty behind sunglasses."  Chris said I was beautiful, sunglasses or not.  I told him I didn't know about that, it was the sunglasses.  Chris said, "You're the prettiest girl on Facebook."

Sometimes he can make me feel exceptional.....









I don't feel comfortable without my sunglasses.......








But if I can't have them over my eyes I'll have have them on my head. 






No comments:

Post a Comment