Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ahhh great nieces........

Took all of an hour till Bella called and asked if she and I could do something today since her sister is sick and cannot go to movies.  They kill me with the comedy of their personalities.  The sisters refuse to spend time together with me and when one cancels on me for a trip the other pounces.

What will I do when the great's grow up and don't want to hang out with their old aunt?  Well, Chels is almost twenty-one and she still loves me.  I guess when they have their own families Mallie Belle, two, and Jack, three, will be old enough to want to spend time with a great aunt who at that time will be much older.....Or maybe Amber and Colton will have kids someday.  But I'm beginning to doubt it....

What's an aunt, who loves all of her 13 nieces, nephews, and greats and has no children of her own, to do?  The situation is one of the only ones in my life which sadden me.


No comments:

Post a Comment