Tuesday, November 26, 2013

No one even noticed my name........

After upgrading from my flip phone to the Smartphone about five months ago I have finally figured out how to add a signature to my text messaging.

I had sent about 15 or so texts out this afternoon for the first time with my signature.  One of my friends responded back, "You do realize, don't you, that your text says Maria Beth <>< "

I said no!  Stupid autocorrect.  And changed it to "Marna Beth <><"

Wow, after all of those texts I sent only one person noticed my name was wrong.  Wow.

4 comments:

  1. I would have noticed.....but i didnt receive a text. Kinda bummed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....right? I'm kinda bummed too. Bummed that I don't have a style blog to read anymore....

      Delete
    2. I know....Im so upset for deleting it!! Especially since I just bought SNEAKER wedges. I mean....really....sneaker wedges. That would have made for a great post. I miss my blog :(

      however, I still keep up with yours on a daily basis. I find myself cracking up at work all the time over some of the stuff you post!

      Good reading:)

      Delete
    3. You could start another one.... :)

      Delete