Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Chris's Thanksgiving

Most years Chris is in OKC for the NRHA Reining Horse Futurity at Thanksgiving.  This year is one of those years.  He very much misses having Thanksgiving with the family.  Especially the deep fried turkey.  So this year I cooked a special meal for he and his family on Sunday.

While they were here they all wanted to sign my election petition.  Colton was especially excited.  He was one of my biggest campaign advisors in 2008.  My first election year.  He developed a political fever that year-his junior high years.  He is 18 now and loving the fact he was able to sign his first petition and will vote in his first election in the spring.



Chris signing my petition for re-election

Chris mom signing


Chris's niece Tress a and her husband signed.

Me And Chris

Chris's brother Perry signing

Chris's brother Steve signed.

Chris's mom Emma Lee

Tressa

Colton was so excited he is now 18 and can sign!!

Yum! Country Thanksgiving with deep fried turkey that somehow I always get stuck carving.

Yum!

Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment