Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ex husband in hell

Taxpayer called today to check on taxes in Tennessee as he and his wife own land in Monroe County. I asked the name of the property which he gave me and then ask what the name was on the statement.   The man said that his wife's name was on the statement and she was divorced but her ex was also listed.  Then the man said "And he's in Hell!".  As he continued talking about the divorced dead husband he stated, "yeah I feel sorry for everyone who is in Hell and has to put up with him.  I laughed a little more and he kept talking about the guy being in hell.  It was quite comical although a very serious matter to this man. Then he said the man was a son of a b*tch.  "Have you ever met a sin of a b*tch?" he asked me.  I said yes I have and they really ruin your day. Laughing he thanked me for my help and we hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment