Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Whole Story

The whole story about going to the movies came out tonight while Chelsea was spending the night.  I asked Chelsea about Bella texts about going and then not going.

Chelsea said that she was home with Bella and her mom and friend Morgan. Bella told Chelsea she was going to see the movie, "The Fault in our Stars", with me.  Chelsea told their mom, Jennifer, Bella didn't need to until someone else watched it.  (She and me is what she meant.) Bella said "Mom said I could watch it".  Chelsea said "Mom, PG13 movies aren't what they used to be.  Bella doesn't need to see it."  Back and forth they went.

Chelsea left with Morgan.  On their way to Morgan's house she googled the movie and called her mom about all the bad stuff google had listed.  Jennifer then told Bella no, you can't go see it.  And that is when Bella texted me that she couldn't go.

Bella, the 12 year old, thinks Chelsea, the 20 year old, enjoys ruining her life.  I think they are both out to drive everyone nuts..........

I guess I'll just go by myself to watch the movie tomorrow afternoon.  That'll put a stop to all the fussing.


No comments:

Post a Comment