Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nice Afternoon

Had a great afternoon and evening.   My nephew Colton and I battled the rain to snap a few photos for his graduation invitations from Sweetwater High School.  Then we had a great supper at the Dinner Bell (shop local!) where I ate waaaay to much.

My great niece Chelsea is spending the night with me.  She's working on college homework while I pop popcorn and fix her a Propel.  (What a great aunt I am. Though I do not fix breakfast.) I've taught her that we eat popcorn and drink Propel as a nightly bedtime ritual when she's here.

Chelsea is mad that I took photos of Colton and not some of her for pre-high school graduation in 2012.  I told her she didn't ask.  I did take photos at her actual graduation.   Well of family which were there.  So that doesn't count.

Chelsea says I am being distraction.   I told her I was sorry and will go blog....now she is asking what I'm blogging and I told her to do her homework.  Wouldn't want to be a distraction. Smarty.

No comments:

Post a Comment