Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Colton is Graduating!

Chris and I's nephew Colton is graduating from Sweetwater High School in three weeks.  I can't believe how fast time flies.  Seems like yesterday I was with Chris's sister Bridget while she labored to have Colton.  Then standing behind the doctor I watched Colton come into the world.  It was an extraordinary moment.  One of the most memorable in my life.

Here are a few photos I took tonight for the ending of Colton's senior year.
















3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!! Such an eye for detail......Want to do a wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Well....darn. it was worth a shot :). Phil said why don't you just photograph your own pictures. REALLY????? what am I supposed to do, tell the pastor, hold on one second before you say I now pronouce you....I have to set my timer. Men are so silly and I really dont think they know how to use their brains.

    ReplyDelete