Friday, December 6, 2013

One thing Pinterest

Pinterest.  I have so much fun pinning away.  I rarely pin food and recipes because deep down I know I'll never try and cook them.  I do pin lots of ideas for home and clothing pins.

I've tried only two.  The first was taking shower curtain hooks, putting around a clothes hanger and tying your scarves to the hooks.  Does not work!  What a mess.  The hooks slide up and down everywhere and make your clothes hanger fall all sorts of ways.  Right quick like I took the hooks off and went back to the way that worked-just tying the scarves around the bottom of a hanger.

The second thing I've tried - I love!  Get you a few swimming pool noodles.  Cut into pieces and insert into your boots when you are not wearing.  Holds boots upright and prevents the ankle area from falling over and breaking down.  You've got to try it!

Boots. You can't see the noodles. 
They are stuffed down to the sole of the
 boot as they should be.


What the noodles look like



What the noodles look like stuffed down to 
the sole of the boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment