Saturday, October 20, 2012

Chick flicks

I LOVE MOVIES!  
Here are a few of my favorite chick-flick movies, in no particular order.


Chris calls me Diane Keaton because
I love turtlenecks.

Not a Kelly Preston fan but love
this movie. No one plays a
better ball player
 than Kevin Costner.

So cute!  

Co-Stars made this movie great!

Love the dress on the cover!

My favorite Kate Hudson movie. 
Matt M is pretty great too!

Why do I like her movies so much?
The good ones are good....
the bad ones are, well, bad.

Love hockey!
So of course love this movie.

The models in "Head over Heels"
 are so funny!

This movie is why
I have the "Diesel" dog.

Cute. Enjoyed.

A silly teen movie. But I liked it.

Crude. 
LOVE Gerard Butler though.

One of my favorite
all time movies!!!!

Probably wouldn't have liked
this movie if Emma Stone
wasn't in it.

Reese's best movie.

Who couldn't love "Serendipity"? 
Cool name and Kate B and John C are in it.

Who would've thought this
two actors would make a
good movie together?
But they did.

Love, love, love! 
Could I please have Ashley Judd's
clothing and hairstylist? 
Just for a month.
I'd be happy with that.

Not her best but the baby vomit
is so funny.  And the actress,
 can't remember her name,
which plays the sister-in-law.
Love her.

Watching right now. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment