Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Costume

Welllllll.......I started looking for pieces to put together my "at work" Halloween costume.  The shopping isn't going very well.  Neither the Dollar Tree or Wal-Mart had anything I need at lunch today.

At work today everyone was talking about what they were going to dress up as.  I am keeping them in suspense.  No one EVER knows what I am.  I don't try to trick anyone.  I always think it's fairly obvious what I am.  Cowgirl, Ms Duggar, Druid, World Jet Setter..... This year I'm excited to dress up. Excited to see who knows what I am.

I told Chris last week what my big idea is for this year.  Chris said "I have no idea what that is."  I told he may not but everyone else would get it when they see me.  He said, "Can't you just be a witch or a ghost or something?"







Cowgirl

Mrs. Duggar. Everyone thought
I was Octomom. I'm not sure
why. I was dressed just
like 19 Kids and
Counting. Not like Angelina
Jolie. 


The Druid and World Jet Setter worked out perfect!  I had the wigs already.  I also already had the black dress.  Just had to buy the cape.  And I also had the dress and vinyl jacket for the World Jet
Setter in the back of my closet from the early 90's.  lol

Me as a Druid.  Chris and my sister Lynette, who worked
at the Health Dept, stopped by.  Lynette was a 70's hippie.
Lucy was an Amish lady.

Everyone thought I was Little Red Riding Hood.  I
would tell them she had a cotton robe and a
plaid dress.  I had a velvet robe and black dress=Druid.

Ashley was a Pink Lady from "Grease".  I was a
World Jet Setter.  Thought it was obvious....

World Jet Setter!  Bella stopped by after school.
She was some kid's character??  Very cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment