Saturday, October 26, 2013

Flashback

Flashback 2012
My first and only thus far breast cancer walk/fundraiser.
"Making Strides for Breast Cancer"
(I think that was the name?)



Amber, Bridget, Me and Linda
I got some prizes for being a survivor.  Who
knew there were perks?  Well, there were at
times.  Like when I was bald and went
through the drive thru at Krystals.  I got
all the ketchup and salt I wanted. No questions.

Bridget came up with "Stridin' for Marna"
For our shirts

Some of the walking. I could NOT keep
up with Amber and Bridget.  Esp Amber.
She finished a mile ahead of us.  At one
point I did try to speed up.  Problem?
They sped up too! 

Farmer Charlie!!! (Who is that anyway?)

Bridget, Me and Amber

Amber and Bridget signing us in.

Loved the face painting!


Work. Everyone working at the courthouse
has been so supportive of me.  They all
bought shirts for the fundraiser.  Some
even walked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment