Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Life

I'm not rich but my life is full.  I've been blessed beyond measure with more than I need.  I don't have a lot of shoes or clothes but love to collect Fiesta Cookware.  I can't do splits or cartwheels or sing but I can draw and love to read.  I can't ride my bike with no hands but I can ride my bike down a mountain.  I never mind telling anyone my age.  I love to go to eat with my husband and to the movies.  Unplanned, last minute date nights are the best.  I celebrate being dingy and silly.  I used to hate to eat but now love the taste of food.  Dollywood dip dogs are a reason all into itself to go to the park.  I don't want lots of stuff but do like nice things.  I always try to remember that my attitude is my responsibility and colors everything in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment