Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Chris's mama.

All the family is so devastated about dealing with Emma Lee's cancer diagnosis.  It's almost surreal to think about her dying as she's so healthy, on the outside, right now. Some of the family is in denial, some not facing the reality of life and death.  All tremendously sad with fits of crying spells you fear will never end.

We just talked on the phone.  She had just finished a plate of chicken and dumplings and fussing about the cough I've had for what's going on a month.  When hanging up the nagging thought which continues to persist rises again....what is worse....waiting to watch Emma Lee's health decline unto death or a sudden, unexpected loss such as my brother's, mother's and father's?

All I know is they all suck a big toe.  (My go to, feel bad expression.)

And that's all I gotta say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment