Friday, February 13, 2015

Casting for Recovery Alternate

I've been chosen as an alternate for "Casting for Recovery" in Gatlinburg in April!!!! If there is a cancelation I'll have to enter another stage to be chosen from all the other alternates. "Casting for Recovery" participation is by random drawing as there are many, many applications entered each year.

"Casting for Recovery" is a weekend spent trout fishing and having fellowship with other breast cancer survivors. I've never been a big group/share/support kinda person but things going on in my life related I feel it's time.

All I can say is I was excited but shocked when I received the notice!! Now on to the alternate paperwork.  Of which a "doctor's note" is attached.  I feel like I'm in the 80's....


No comments:

Post a Comment