Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tennessee Trustees Spring Meeting

I'm in Murfreesboro for the annual TN Trustees Spring Meeting.   Always much to learn as each year brings new regulations.   And networking ties are created and old are strengthened.

Trustees in attendance are asked to bring a door prize.  I have not been able to attend many meetings, state wide or region in the past four years due to illness.  This is the first time I have brought along a door prize.  I'm a bit nervous as I can't remember how the prizes are, elaborate or simple.  And I'm not the type who wants to stand out!

Julie our Monroe County Tourism Director gave me many nice things from her department.  Tsali Notch Vineyard donated a bottle of Muscadine juice and jelly.  I bought a cooler instead of a basket.   I felt a cooler helps represent our county lifestyle of camping,  boating and picnics.   Jennifer in our office did an amazing job of wrapping the gift all together inside the cooler.

Here is a photo of the final project.  I'm excited for Wednesday's drawings and hope whoever wins is as tickled with it as I am the way it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment