Sunday, June 8, 2014

Clothes


I had only planned to tag along with my niece and nephew today on their shopping trip to Elliott's and Old Navy in Maryville.   I resisted buying anything at Elliott's,  however,  at Old Navy I found a blouse.  In three great colors!   Amber immediately said NO! Choose one color!  I told her that I loved all three. Amber text my other niece Jessie (who in the past said I could not shop without her.)

Jessie sent a message to Amber and told her to make me put one of the two back.  Amber replied that there were three.   The middle blue blended in. Jessie sent another message telling Amber to get two and only let me keep one.  Now.

I....ended up with all three.  Jessie wasn't there to forcibly take them away.   However I did allow Amber to pick two scarves.  That'll mix things up a bit.  Along with the pants I have.  (Same style pant. Different colors. We'll not let Jessie know.)

Amber then talked me into trying on an outfit that which was out of my comfort zone.  Yuck.  There are some pants that do not go with 42 year old knees!  I think Amber realized and agreed when I walked out of the dressing room.  All I was thinking was "where is the Loft"! 

I hate pink so I should have put that one back in order to appease the nieces.




Amber's joke outfit.   Kinda cute for a young girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment