Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cousins at the Lake


My cousin Jeremiah's wife Sarah. She is beautiful, fearless and of amazing Faith. I admire and love her very much. Those you surround yourself with influence much about who you are.  To be successful in life and happiness you must surround yourself with people who have the qualities you would like to possess.  The marriage and life Jeremiah and Sarah live have aspects I'd like in mine.  Not to be an exact copy! My own identity of course. But to maintain the goals I've set in my life they are a fine couple of folks to learn a few things from. 

We spent a lot of time with Jeremiah and Sarah since they began dating and married in 2010. However, when we bought the boat they became as hooked as Chris on wake boarding and just being on the lake.  I'm okay with the lake.  Enjoy it most of the time.  The best part is growing even closer and spending time with our cousins. They are special. The boat is worth family and friend time it's created. Much more than I ever dreamed it would.




No comments:

Post a Comment