Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

Was sick Sunday and missed my family Christmas day but my sis dropped my gifts off and some dinner. Was feeling good enough last night to go to Chris' s family Christmas though go to was about it.  Not much participation.   Much love though and thoughtful gifts from both sides of the family.

Some of my gifts:

Cup, Duck Dynasty beef jerky I stole from Chris, gloves for barn work and dish towels. 

Softest throw blanket ever from my niece Jessie.  So warm too. This will be perfect for spring boating!

Watch from my sister. Love! I've always wanted one like this.

Bra from sister I think? My first post surgery.

Dish towels, smelly good stuff and pj pants from niece.  Dish towels seem to be popular gifts I get each year. I wonder if it's a hint?


Prana turtleneck sweatshirt and Patagonia shirt from Chris from The Outdoor Store. Love!

Bullets from Chris from Benton's.

"Do more of what 
makes you happy" notepad.

Umbrella from sister in law.  She knows me so
well. I hope I can keep up with it...

Socks!  I have an obsession. 

One of favs: new change purse.

Niece: fun shoes like my other niece's.
The ones Chelsea wore when we went looking
for supper Thanksgiving night. She had these cool ones while I wore old ugly Crocs.

Chelsea and Bella came and fixed my hair Christmas Eve since I still can't lift my arms over my head.

Wearing my beautiful watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment