Saturday, November 30, 2013

Past few years...

The past few years have been great for some I love but really tough for others.  For several years I can think of a couple of situations that were particularly rough. I've often wondered how I would feel in the future if tables were turned and the other party were hurt. Indifferent towards the other's circumstances?   That worries me to feel indifferent.....

I don't believe in karma.  Toooo many people fall through the cracks of karma. I believe in divine judgement.  Not only for others but for myself.   If I had to depend on myself being "good" enough or doing the right things or not being indifferent to the plight of some, I'd never make it too forgiveness.  Luckily I have the blood to cover me when that time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment