Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chuckle Out Loud

Chuckling out loud is a great way to start a morning.

An elderly man called to ask about his taxes, when re-appraisals are, and to make sure his acreage was still on greenbelt.  I answered all his questions.

The man told me thank you and ask if I had heard about the elderly woman who got caught shoplifting.  I said no, was she in Monroe County?

The man said, yes, she got caught shoplifting.  A week later she went before the judge.  The judge asked the woman what she stole.  She said a can of peaches.  The judge asked how many peaches are in a can.  She said six.  He told her, "well, I think six days in jail is fair for six peaches".  She responded yes, that was fair.  Her husband then jumped up and said, Sir, she also stole a can of peas!"

I laughed and laughed and told him to call me next week with another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment