Sunday, October 20, 2013

Character

There are times in your life people attack your character. It's one thing to be critical of the work someone does. But the other way around can be quite hurtful.

One thing to keep in mind that oftentimes the person or people who are accusing you of doing things only in order to look good are themselves attacking you because they don't want you to look good. They are threatened and jealous of your good deeds

When I was a little girl another little girl was picking on me.  Nothing like today's bullying. Just mean spiritness.

I told my mom about it.  Momma said, "Marna. She is just jealous of something, somewhere about you or else she wouldn't waste her time talking about you."

Looking back I believe there was a lot of value to her words.  My mother was very wise. However as a little girl those words weren't comforting at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment