Saturday, April 6, 2013

Jack's "second" Second birthday party

Jack had his friends and family party the Saturday after his birthday.  The party was at Lynette and Greg's house and was so good!  Everyone seems to have a great time.


Jack's uncle and my nephew Tanner



Love Jack's chair

Tanner


Momma Jessie



Birthday Boy


Me and my nephew Tanner

Daddy Jason bringing the pizza
Jessie and her friend Dani-watched their friendship since high
school. So neat to see them as mothers now.
Jack at the painting table
Jason and his sister and her two kids

Painting table
My sister Lynette and her daughter, my niece, Jessie

Even the Easter Bunny made a visit to Jack's party
Shannon
Jack getting ready for presents!  Love Jack's chair that sits on
my sister's porch
Finished painted canvas' that kids made of their names
Jack loved his power saw

Jack's sis Mallie Belle
Jessie and Mallie Belle



Jack and his birthday bike

No comments:

Post a Comment