Sunday, March 24, 2013

You can eat crackers in my bed anytime.....

I love popcorn. I try not to eat much anymore or at least not often, but I used to have a bag of popcorn and a propel every night before bed.  Being without my nightly snack for about three months I broke down and bought a box of popcorn last week.  

Chris climbed in bed one night and said, "Have you been eating in bed?  What have you been eating in bed?  Popcorn????"  (Eating in bed is, I believe, one of his pet peeves.)


I said, "Don't you remember that old Barbara Mandrell song 'You Can Eat Crackers in My Bed Anytime'?" 


Chris, "No, I don't know what that is or what it means but popcorn ain't in it."











2 comments:

  1. Your blogs just crack me up! I bet a life in the day of Chris and Marna is never boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, def not boring! lol Interesting to say the least. I think I'll go have some popcorn now. He'll never know..... right?

    ReplyDelete