Monday, January 28, 2013

First Nerium AD

Used the Nerium AD for the first time tonight.  My face feels very tight, in a good sorta way.  I'm a soap and water and Oil of Olay kinda girl so we'll see how this goes.  My face took quite a beating two years ago so I'm eager to see what the serum will do.  

Maybe I should take some before and after photos of my skin.  I love the before and after photos for Tapout and Insanity and P90x.  In fact I love watching the infomercials for those.  One 30 minute viewing and I've worked out enough for three weeks.  Exhausting! 

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely do before and after! I have been doing P90x and thought about doing that too, but then in dawned on me that I was not ok with posting the before pics...NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Tell Chris, I havent forgot about making him a copy of P90 videos, I just have to pick up some blank DVD's

    ReplyDelete