Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nashville

My next appointment with Dr. Maxwell wasn't until the 16th.  The office called late yesterday to see if I could come Tuesday or Thursday.   Thursday was going to be a not so good day so here I sit.  My doctor's appointment is over and I don't have another until September 15!  Yea for me!

My mind is already racing about the next appointment.   I'll not sleep tonight.  What will happen in September?   I believe Dr. Maxwell is determined I have a good, positive outcome. Is being alive enough of a good, positive outlook.

Chris will be adamantly against any more surgery. December and January's surgeries about did us both in. (Hey. There's another Southern Slang phrase-did us in.)  I'd say many of my friends and family will feel the same.

I've never been a worrier. The past seven  months have made me worry and fret. Worry and fret over my family and friends and what my illness and subsequent problems has done to them.  Put them through!

But.....but.  What do I want?  How will I know what I want? When will I know what I want?  Will what I want be right?  Who will help me know what I want especially since those so close to me have strong feelings for or against or others who give well meaning answer of "your beautiful no matter if you have breasts or not."? How will I comfort those I love with whatever decision I make should it be one which upsets them?

Yes. No sleep tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment