Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pit bull sits by owner. ........

Breaks my heart.  Poor guy wouldn't leave injured owner.  Diesel and Ada Monroe wouldn't have either.   Pitiful video.  The city put the dog in pound as it's illegal to own a pit in that city.

Now owner has to re-home.  I know she was breaking the law.....But it just seems unjust in a way.  So many dogs in pounds that can't get homes sit there.  This poor guy who is loved and loves has to be relocated to somewhere bullys aren't illegal.  Owner can no longer own.  Geez.  Don't hate the breed. Bad owners create bad dogs-of any breed.

(This is NOT, NOT a political post about pound animals or bullys, after all, I'm looking for registered puppy, not pound.  So I've no room to judge. DO NOT respond to this post with hate of either the bully breeds or the laws!  They will be deleted.  I'm just saddened and venting.

Oh, remember Petey on "The Little Rascals"?  He was a bully breed and everyone wanted a Petey. Or at least I did...)





No comments:

Post a Comment