Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tickets

What a night trying to get going to the Knoxville Ice Bears game.  For the first time we have season tickets.  And for the second time we forgot our tickets at home.

The first time we forgot them we didn't remember until an hour up the road and only ten minutes from the coliseum.   Luckily they printed Chris and I a game night ticket.

Tonight we were only four miles down from the house almost onto highway 68 when Chris asked "did you get our tickets?"  I immediately turned around and headed home.

As Chris was getting out of the car to run in the house I told him to grab my green gloves and turn out the Christmas lights I had accidentally left on.  

Chris came out and at the end of our road getting onto Old Athens Rd I said "did you get the tickets?".....

Chris emerged from the house the  second time with the ticket books. The whole two booklets of tickets!   They are now in my glove box beside Chris' s Tide To Go pen.  And there they shall live.





No comments:

Post a Comment